Arab Jewish Texts Conference
It’s one of the peaks of my life. I was invited to read ten of my poems in the Arab Jewish Texts Conference by the Chicago University. That’s the second U.S conference that I am attending and I am so happy and proud that my art is getting its recognition. On the coming May I will attend another conference in Berlin and also another panel in June. Soon I will bring all the details.
I am still working on editing my first short story book in Zmora Bitan publishers. And also I am in a process of learning to know Berlin and its wonders. The immigration is affecting my views on me and on the society. I am looking forward to publish my works in other languages but first I have to finish my first short story book. see ya!
Here are the Poems I’ve read:
- The cause of my death: too many love songs, The Levant Notebook, 2013
- In an Entire Ruined Village and at the Jaffa Expulsion, Zeek Magazine, 2012
- Why don’t I write Israeli Love Songs, Fusion – Big Bridge, Spring 2011
- Dictatorship Spot, Arpolitica, 27.7.2010
- They drove out our hope, 2010
- The cabin of our decline, 2010
- My deceased father, 2006